We have 3054 guests and 2 members online
Welcome to iCagenda, the cross-platform, open-source events management software. iCagenda is a multi-lingual extension designed to create, manage and share events on a Joomla!™ based website. iCagenda was created by JoomliC in response to the need for an easy, nicely designed, and user friendly extension, for managing a calendar of events. Our goal is producing the highest quality extension for the Joomla! CMS, and improving iCagenda by adding new features frequently.
iCagenda is cross-platform and is running both on Joomla!™ 2.5 and Joomla!™ 3 (that means you can upgrade a joomla 2.5 website to Joomla 3 without the lost of your already created events!). iCagenda, your events manager on Joomla!
Period events (start and end date and selection of weekdays) and/or single dates, timePeriod events (start and end date and selection of weekdays) and/or single dates, time
- Contact information (email, phone, address, venue...)
- Frontend Search Filters
- Frontend submission form
- Registration to events with options
- Export in csv of a list or registrations (with admin filters and options)
- Simple newsletter for registered users
- Back-end Advanced ACL Access Permissions.
- Front-end buttons: Print and Add to Calendar (iCal, Google, Yahoo, Windows Live and Outlook calendars)
- Terms and Conditions option for submission and registration forms.
- Custom Fields (types: text, list, radio buttons, url, email...) for registration and event forms.
- Create individual registration form for any event
- Feature Icons : create icon for a specific characteristic
- You can also insert a Google Map, an image and an attached file.
- The description of the event is using your favorite editor (possibilities to add video, media...).
- Component manages the sharing on facebook, twitter and all the social networks, using AddThis (Optional).
- Multiple options to do more...
Display of events takes the form of a list, for which you can apply filters (upcoming dates and/or past, category(ies), ordering by dates...) and customize graphic elements (choice of theme, size of the Google map, number events displayed per page, date format in your culture (for languages available in iCagenda), etc ...)
The Theme Manager allows you to create your own theme pack for iCagenda and install it easily via the component.
Two Themes are included in iCagenda : default and ic_rounded.
Other themes are currently in process, and a documentation will soon be opened to give users all the help and tips for creating a custom theme pack!
iCagenda Free includes: component iCagenda, library iC Library, module iC calendar, plugin search, plugin installer, plugin quickicon, plugin autologin and plugin iC Library.
Available in more 40 languages (other in process):
Afrikaans (South Africa), Arabic (Unitag), Basque (Spain), Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Catalan (Spain), Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian (Croatia), Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Netherlands), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Esperanto, Estonian (Estonia), Faroese (Faroe Islands), Finnish (Finland), French (Canada), French (France), Galician, German (Germany), Greek (Greece), Hungarian (Hungary), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Latvian (Latvia), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Luxembourgish (Luxembourg), Macedonian (Macedonia), Norwegian Bokmål (Norway), Persian (Iran), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Serbian (latin), Slovak (Slovakia), Slovenian (Slovenia), Spanish (Spain), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine), ...
Video Tutorials about iCagenda v2 by Giusebos :http://www.joomlic.com/en/docs/icagenda-tutorial-videos
You can use this version 3 of iCagenda, both on joomla 2.5 and joomla 3.2 > 3.8It is a cross-platform version.